Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
West Pennard CE Primary School
Full Time Permanent
Required for January 2018
Main Scale or Upper Pay Range – NQTs are welcome to apply
The Headteacher and Governors of this ‘outstanding’ village primary school are seeking to appoint an excellent practitioner for their Year 3 class.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with all members of the school team and wider community
- Be innovative, creative and open to new ideas
- Have high aspirations for all learners
- Be an excellent class teacher, with evidence of teaching which is consistently good to outstanding
- Have a desire to contribute to the wider curriculum in our successful school
- Support the Christian ethos of our church school.
An interest or skill-set in leading English as a subject across the school would be desirable but not essential.
We can offer you:
- Polite, kind children who are excited about their learning
- A friendly and supportive leadership team who are committed to professional development
- A school set in beautiful grounds
- An opportunity to be part of a hardworking, committed team who value working together to provide the best possible education for our pupils
West Pennard School has a commitment to safeguarding children and has a culture of vigilance to support this. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory reference checks and a disclosure check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please visit our website at www.westpennardschool.co.uk Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please ring 01458 832866 to arrange a suitable time.
Deadline for applications: Friday 17th November 2017 (12 noon)
Interview date: Monday 27th November 2017
Please send an SCC application form with covering letter to the Headteacher,
Application forms and details of the school and job may be downloaded by clicking below and can be submitted online