After-school club assistant
Required for an October 2019 start or as soon thereafter
We have a permanent vacancy for someone reliable to join our team.
2.75 hours per week 15:15 – 18:00 (day to be decided) with the additional possibility for more hours on a supply basis. Term time only
Grade 16 point 2 £9.18 per hour
As an After School Club Assistant you will be responsible for delivering a programme of activities within an after school club setting. You will also be responsible for the wellbeing of the children in your care.
- Plan and deliver engaging and fun activities at After School Club (3:15pm-6pm)
- Provide a safe and secure environment for children at all times.
- Manage and maintain club ratios and registers of all children attending the after school club.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Be inspirational, bringing fun and creativeness to the team.
- Have a fun and energetic nature.
- Be reliable and passionate over everything else.
- Be able to relate and engage with children aged between 4 - 11 years.
- Be a people person with fantastic communication skills.
- Have the ability to motivate others to deliver to the highest standard.
- Have an enhanced DBS check.
West Pennard School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and has a culture of vigilance to support this. Any offer of employment will be subject to a disclosure check with the Disclosure and Barring Service and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application Form - click here
Deadline for applications: Monday 16th September 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 25th September 2019